Being organized is being in control
Many busy career-oriented households could use help with setting up systems for organizing financial accounts and documents. Being well organized helps those you love when at some point, death or disability may require outsourcing important tasks.
Connemara, in conjunction with Melissa Tosetti, Founder of TheSavvyLife.com, assists independent, do-it-yourself clients with:
- Reducing clutter and costs
- Consolidating and simplifying accounts
- Organizing and tracking monthly expenses
- Developing purposeful spending and saving habits
- Organizing, filing and storing financial accounts and documents
- Home office systems design consultation
When the time comes, Connemara is able to assist with:
- Investment management
- Bill payment
- Downsizing, including asset sales and disposition
- At-home care coordination
Working with Connemara, Washingtonians are able to get things done efficiently while retaining control of their finances. When control needs to be delegated, Connemara is in position to guide and assist.
Ask us about how professional organizing can help you reach your financial goals. For more information call us at 301-321-3600 or use our contact form.