Stop wondering about cost, and start planning for the future
Fee-only financial planning is simple – you only pay for our planning time. We receive no commissions, referral fees, or any other hidden fees – so you can be sure our advice is objective. Connemara Group adheres to the Institute for the Fiduciary Standard’s Code of Conduct to ensure our clients’ best interests are always protected.
We also don’t require assets under management, and you don’t have to have a certain level of assets to qualify. Once we have completed the initial plan, ongoing updates are significantly less.
Use our fee calculator below to get an idea of financial planning costs.
Getting a straight answer to the question, “What will it cost?” is often rather difficult. At Connemara we provide a free online fee calculator so you can get an idea right now.
- The pricing ranges below reflect bundling of service areas. This provides time and cost savings, compared to addressing each area separately. However, individual service areas can also be provided on a stand-alone basis.
- Most people find themselves in one of three stages. Check the options that are unique to your own situation to receive a guide to the cost of our financial planning services.
- You can also review our complete service chart to understand the degree of complexity that determines our fee structure.
- As part of our complimentary Get Acquainted Meeting, we provide a firm quote that reflects your unique financial profile and needs.
Every situation is unique, and we will provide you with a final cost before we start any work.
Connemara Group operates under the fiduciary oath to ensure your best interest is always protected.
Are you a retiring federal employee or member of the military? You may be entitled to a discount of up to 20%.
- Schedule a complimentary Get Acquainted Meeting.
- Download our fee comparison chart to see how our fee-only, no assets under management service model compares with more traditional wealth management firms.
- Meet the team.
- Learn more about how we are different than other wealth management firms.
- Ask your own question on the phone or via email.